The School follows the CBSE curriculum.
Hands on education, student-centric experiential learning methodology and skill-based learning, are some of the concepts we have adopted to enrich academics.
It is a proven fact that the children being born in this digital world are far ahead in their thinking processes and there is a paradigm shift in the trends of education over the past decade.
Keeping in mind these shifting trends of education, we offer a curriculum which emphasizes activity-oriented teaching and creates opportunities for the children to observe, explore, analyze and conclude, thus making them independent learners. Every class from Grade 1 is equipped with SMART boards incorporating the latest electronic technology. The interactive board turns a typical classroom into a fun learning environment. It enriches classrooms by providing hands on collaboration and creating the perfect learning setup.
Co- curricular activities complement and enhance the academic structure of the school.
To break the monotony of conventional teaching methods, the school brings in visiting faculty to teach earmarked portions of the curriculum and expat teachers to add the global dimension to the teaching and learning process.
- Lush green surroundings
- Blessings form the great visionary Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
- Top turn out for students and staff
- Magnificent reception lounge, class rooms, library and other areas
- Spacious play ground with world class basket ball court
- Modern lift facility
- Comfortable air conditioned separate boarding facility for boys and girls
- Attractive activity room and play station
- Hygienic swimming pool with all safety measures