1. Transfer Certificate and Conduct certificate (original copies along with Xerox copies) of the pupil coming from outside.
2. The original Birth Certificate (Panchayath/ Municipality/ Corporation).
3. The Aadhar card of the child and the parents and a copy each of the same (for all classes including Play class and Kindergarten).
4. Pupils applying for admission are, as a rule, subject to an Aptitude test and a personal interview with both the parents, held at the school on a given date.
5. 3 copies of a recent photograph of the child (size 6×4 cm).
6. A copy of the student passport with valid visa (if the child is a foreign national)
7. Photocopy of the mark sheet of the last examination passed at the previous school. (This is required for students coming from Grade 1 and upwards)
8. Students seeking admission to the school from Grade 2 and upwards are required to submit the original Transfer Certificate / School Leaving Certificate of the school last attended, duly attested / signed by the Head of the Institution.